FancyUpload is a file-input replacement which features an unobtrusive, multiple-file selection menu and queued upload with an animated progress bar.
It is easy to setup, is server independent, completely styleable via CSS and XHTML and uses MooTools to work in all modern browsers.
It is fully compatible with all A-Grade Browsers (Internet Explorer 6+, Opera 9, Firefox 1.5+ and Safari 2+)
- Select and upload multiple files
- Filter files by type in the select dialog
- Optional Events to add your own behaviour
- Show and filter useful file information before the upload starts
- Limit uploads by file count and/or file size
- Platform and server independent, just needs Flash 8+ (> 95% penetration)
- Unobtrusive, since the element is replaced after the swf loaded successfully
- Cancel running uploads, add files during upload
- Everything is optional, documented and easy editable